Miyerkules, Agosto 12, 2026

FAVORITE PLACE

 




Baguio is one favorite place with its views and weather . The surroundings eases your mind and relaxes your body. The food is good for one's health especially the fresh vegetable salads as well as the fresh fruits around you . 

The weather gives you a different feeling whenever you are there. 

The night market is a place you enjoy going because of the food and the goods around.

There's a Booksale at SM Baguio to visit and spend time finding your best book hauls to bring home and short stop at Black Scoop for a cup of coffee or milk tea ( without the sugar please)  

You will never get tired of  Baguio ,   a visit is always a welcome treat to break your everyday routines. You are always welcome to enjoy the weather and the views no excuses given.    I remember when I was much younger, I wanted to live and work in Baguio because of  the weather and the views, but life did not bring me towards that directions 

But because of work I had the opportunity to visit Baguio at least twice a year and enjoy its views and weather for the past so many years. So eventually I got to enjoy its views and weather on a regular basis including its peanut brittles and strawberry jams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento